segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011
Skeleton King, Broodmother and Queen of Pain on the latest patch
New DotA 2 Beta update (20/10/11) update is available. It adds 3 new heroes in DotA 2 namely Skeleton King, Broodmother and Queen of Pain along with in-game pause support from player-side.
Check the videos:
Also some UI changes:
- Added player pause support.
- Fixed Weaver sometimes coming out of his invisibility for Geminate Attack.
- Added dropdown in lobby setup for selecting which team goes first in Captain’s Mode.
- The lobby password field has an apply button and lock icon lights up when the password is set.
- Fixed losing key input when you search the shop with the chat up.
- Fixed a recent bug that caused the Ice Blast trail debuff to not get applied to heroes