terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

DotA 2 Beta Signups are now open



DotA 2 Beta Signup has been started. Valve has started accepting requests for DotA 2 public Beta test on the official website of DotA 2.  As many of the desperate fans want to get their hands on DotA 2. Here is a guide which will help you getting a free Dota 2 account.

Guide, How to Signup for DotA 2 Beta (public):
- Visit the Steampowered Store and sign-up for an account (if you don’ have one).
- After creating an account, Go to the DotA 2 tournament website, and click ‘sigin using Steam button’.
- Then click, ‘Get on the list”, you will be signed up for DotA 2 Beta test.



Note: The aforementioned method is the only way to get into DotA 2 Beta,  Valve is not giving away any sort of DotA 2 Beta Keys/Invites codes,  If anyone is selling or asking you to enter email for beta invitation, don’t do it!

The DotA 2 Public Beta test will probably start in few weeks so, it is advised to signup for beta as soon as possible.

17 comentários:

  1. I may just do that! Such a big hype too!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I might just try and get a Key.

    Thanks for keeping me up to date.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Not so sure how itll go...Lets hope for the best

    ResponderExcluir
  4. good luck to anyone participating, not a fan of the game, but GO GO GO FOR GOLD!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I haven't even heard of this game! Sounds interesting.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Nice, you have the intell at the ready good job!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Woot! I'm so excited for Beta, had no idea Steam was hosting it.

    Followed!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Pretty cool! Reminds me of that techno song.

    Take a look at my math blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. there is nothing betther over this game ,so awesome,ours and ours playing it
    +follow

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Beta! I love being on the working side of a game. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. I used to play DotA and I casually play LoL now, so I'll probably be watching to see how the game is received.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Really tempted to play this again, I haven't played it in like 8 years :(

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Guess it's back to the basement for a week ;)

    ResponderExcluir